Your Peoples Geek services are tailored to your individual requirements. At the same time you want answers rather than just more questions so there are some suggested pieces that will help you along your web journey in a way that makes sense and gives you control of this new and exciting world.
There are two sides to Your Peoples Geek:
- The delivery of websites and all the bits that make them great
- The partnership on the journey to make sure you get the value from your new web components and have them fit perfectly with your business to support it’s growth.
Some of the ‘pieces’ you might choose from are:
- A website to support your Marketing and Public Relations, let your new customers know all that you offer and how it will benefit them.
- Search Engine Optimisation (how can I make it easy and why would I want it)
- Build communication and relationships with clients through managing regular emails to interested customers
- eCommerce to allow you to sell products and services on line.
- Leverage the social media phenomena by using facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- Add video to your website – you can get a lot of information to your visitors in a 2 minute video, and this engages customers directly with you in a way that words alone cannot do.
Have a look at my blog post on how to brief your web designer for some hints that will help you start thinking about the journey you are embarking on. Then look at some more detailed advice and some recommendations to really get started.
Feel free to contact me for more details or to ask any questions